Sloan*Longway is pleased to assist qualified Mid-Michigan organizations with their fundraising efforts with a once a year donation. The events and organizations must be in Genesee County or be from an organization that participate in Sloan*Longway programs such as schools for field trips or Scout groups.
- Non-profit groups for fundraisers (must provide non-profit status number); non-profit status alone does not meet qualification guideline. Requests must be tied to a specific fundraiser.
- School groups raising funds (only one donation is made per school, per year).
- Church/At Risk Youth/Scholarship/Community Service programs.
- Organizations raising funds for other charities or individuals with illnesses.
- Events/Organizations in Genesee County or organizations that participate in Sloan*Longway programs such as schools for field trips or Scout groups.
If your group meets the above criteria, please scan a request letter on your organization’s original letterhead or fundraising event flier and email it to marketing@SloanLongway.org or fax 810.237.3452 attention Marketing.
Please note: Donation requests made for events happening after October 16, 2016, will only be for admission to Longway Planetarium. Due to contractual obligations, discounts and free passes to Sloan Museum and Buick Gallery are not allowed January 21-May 21, 2017.
Important Request Notes:
Note: requests that do not meet all of the above requirements will be automatically declined.
Donations WILL NOT Be Made To:
If your donation request is approved, tickets will be sent via USPS to the mailing address included from which the request is received. Approved requests will be sent out no later than two weeks before your event date. Tickets issued for approved events are valid during the time allotted. Expiration date of tickets will be printed on tickets. No extensions will be granted. Lost, stolen, expired tickets are not eligible for replacement or exchange.
Due to the high volume of requests, we are sorry, but we cannot confirm receipt of letters, provide the status of a request, or respond to declined requests.